|Edward and Dorthy Weber|
Postmark: MONROE NEB MAY -- 1911 5 PM
Mrs Mary Brunken
Dear Friend Mary
How are you all we are all fine and everything look good here now
with best wishes from us all
- "Mrs Mary Brunken", "Friend Mary" is Clara Marie "Mary" (Petersen) Brunken.
- "M.W." is probably Mary (Bruns) Weber, a former neighbor of Mary Brunken in Nebraska.
StoryThe two children in the picture on this postcard apparently are the children of Mary (Burns) Weber:
DateMay 1911, according to the postmark.
LocationPostmark is Monroe, Nebraska.
- Mary (Burns) Weber was the wife of George C. Weber, Sr. who was the brother of Frank Carl Weber who was the husband of Clara Marie "Mary" (Petersen) Brunken's sister, Cecelia Margaret (Petersen).
- The handwriting on this postcard is the same as that on the postcard in the "Goodbye Loving Friend Mary" sent by Mary Weber.
- According to the 1910 US Census, Mary Weber had one child, Edward G. (age 2). And in the 1920 US Census, Mary Weber had four children, Edward (age 11), Dorthy (age 10), Caroline (age 9) and Lenord (age 6),