|William and Mary Brunken Children - 1910|
To Herbert Raymond & Edmond
Hilda & Alvin
- "Herbert" is Herbert E. Arndt, son of Edward and Mathilda (Petersen) Arndt.
- "Raymond" is Raymond William Arndt, son of Edward and Mathilda (Petersen) Arndt.
- "Edmond" is Edmund E. Arndt, son of Edward and Mathilda (Petersen) Arndt.
- "Hilda" is Hilda Ida Brunken:
|Hilda Ida Brunken|
|Alvin William Brunken|
StoryPortrait of the children of William Leopold and Clara Marie "Mary" (Petersen) Brunken.
DateAbout 1910 - assuming Alvin (born 03 Sep 1908) was about one and a half years old at the time the photograph was taken.
LocationProbably near Platte Center, Nebraska before the William Brunken family moved to Lahoma, Oklahoma in the fall of 1910.
- Newspaper clippings announcing the christenings of both children:
The Columbus journal, October 31, 1906 page 8
The Columbus journal, October 1, 1908 page 8