Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Infant Paulsen

Infant Paulsen
Infant Paulsen


Mrs Mary Bronkon
Dear Friend
Well I would send you one of my boys pictures that I agreed to do.  This is just 10 month after the picture
From Frond Mollie Paulsen.

Who's Who

While the child's mother was apparently Mollie Paulsen, the first name of the child, location, date and relationship to my grandparents is not known.

Please help identify this infant who's surname is probably "Paulsen".

Infant Paulsen
Infant Paulsen

Assistance Requested

As I find post cards and photographs that have no (or insufficient) information to identify the people (or place or event) in the picture, I will post them with a plea for help.  Please give identities, suggestions, clues and/or data as a comment.  All information that you provide will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment