|Visiting Uncle Louie|
|From Mildred's Album|
Who's WhoBack row, left to right:
- "Mary B." is Clara Marie "Mary" (Petersen) Brunken.
- "Leona" is Leona Brunken.
- "Mildred" is Mildred Brunken.
- "Hilda" is Hilda Ida Brunken.
- "Louie" is John Louis Brunken.
- "William B" is William Leopold Brunken.
StoryApparently the William Brunken family is visiting William's brother, John Louis "Louie" Brunken, at Louis's home in Columbus, Nebraska. Louis's wife, Lina (Schneider) Brunken, had passed away 02 Mar 1928 and he married, Clara Loeske, 14 Aug 1930. Possibly it was Louis's wife, Clara, who took this snapshot.
DateCirca 1933. Assuming that Mildred is about 13 years old. Possibly this was taken during the same visit the Three Brothers + Brother-in-Law picture was taken.
- Mildred (Brunken) Kletke shared this photograph on December 29, 2003.
- The 1940 Census gives John Louis Brunken s residence as being 1056 21st Ave. , Columbus, NE and that his residence was the same in 1935.